Sunday, July 02, 2006

Life has treated me good

This is somehow the 1st post. Its more like "Hello World... I got my blog"

I am happy and content. Got a lot of dreams to chase and a lot to accomplish. The words "Yeh life ke race lambi hai" keep buzzing in my head. Its a lil funny that most of my friends fail to understand the reason why I didn't take up any job. Simple: I dont want to be employed under anybody. I want to take some risks and make decisions on my own. I want the fruits of my work and labour to be enjoyed by me. I do not want the leftovers(popularly known as the monthly salary). If you disagree over here, you probably will never understand what i got to say.


I like text which is "justified". I like the font Verdana(among the fonts which are always installed on everybody's computers).

I am passionate about Music, Spiritual Life, Travel, FOSS(Free & Open Source Software includes Firefox, Linux, etc) ....

No comments: